Sunday, December 4, 2011

feel...for reals

So often in life, it is so easy to feel like we have to feel or be a certain way, we mold ourselves into a type of "normal" or expectation. Who started this?! I would like to invite all readers and non readers to feel...for reals.

I had an experience tonight, that seriously was not fun. I tried to keep myself together, but once I realized that it just hurt and allowed myself to just cry. Then SOB, oh it felt so much healthier. Don't bottle it up, feel, for reals so you can properly heal and then pull yourself together in order to help others along the way.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Nicole. I believe that when we are real and genuine and honest with ourselves, the Spirit flows more abundantly in us and from us. And ultimately, it's easier to be really, truly happy. You're such an example of this. Saturday was an example of this. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete